Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

E and Mama vs The Cereal Box

Below was Mama's attempt to magically change E's mind on the snack choice he had randomly pulled out of the kitchen pantry. The exchange was cookies for Mommy-approved Kix cereal. We had been dancing with the boxes of each, and instead of letting him break all the cookies in the box, I began to shake the box of cereal to show him how much 'more fun' it was.

No sooner had we made the swap, E was shakin the Kix cereal box with such gusto that it propelled the cereal bag from the box and let most of its contents scatter through the kitchen. Just as the cereal flew through the air, Dada walked in from his run.

E not lookin so impressed, but he was actually taking delight in 'cleaning' the cereal up from the floor by just putting them in his mouth --
Yummmm, really, food off this floor doesn't taste too bad, Mama ...
Even my truck thinks so ... E was enjoying driving his truck through the cereal and cereal dust.
Obviously we were on the floor howling ... and since it's hard for Mama to do much bending down these days, Dada insisted on vacuuming up the mess -- which thoroughly amused E and Calley.

1 comment:

Anne Lebak said...

I checked your site to see if there was any baby news. It sounds like you've been very busy; thanks for all of these fun stories! I hope that you are feeling great! I can't wait to hear about your baby news!
I'll be praying that everything goes perfectly! Love, Anne