Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Day at the Mall

We spent a lazy, bright beautiful day just chillin' and decided it would be fun to stop by the local outdoor, dog-friendly mall, grab some lunch and walk around.

Here's E thoroughly enjoying his lunch!!! Mama and Dada joined him.

We loved watching E's reaction to the water fountain - wee people are actually able to run through the fountain like a sprinkler - right in the middle of the outdoor mall!! Loads of fun!! E was completely hypnotized by what he saw and just thrilled ... We could tell he just wanted to dash through, but he explored from a distance, taking small steps closer. He must've realized he didn't pack a change of dry clothes and towel! Next time for sure lil' man - you can run through!!

Oooooh, water! I LOVE water. Look at it go! I must get a closer look.
... I'm getting closer ... the water is calling me!
WOW, that's cool stuff.
Hangin' with Mama on the stone chaise ...
A family self-portrait!!

No comments: