Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Morning World ...

Little E kept Mommy and Calley VERY busy yesterday. They spent most of the day trying to get to the bottom of what was making E so upset. Poor little guy stayed awake most of the day and cried MUCH of the time. As evening approached, he did manage to get some relief from whatever was bothering him. Mommy thinks it's probably due to a growth spurt ... (Daddy ... this is for you, since you're so amused with Mommy's theories!)

Here's E waking up and feeling refreshed ...
A big streeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch ...
Oh, I hear my Mommy ... is that singing?
Yay! It is Mommy with a new story for me!

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Satya! He is so cute. I'm glad that you are blogging about him. That way I can check up on the "little man" whenever! Seems like you both have things under control. How's Cali doing? Oh, happy almost 2 months to E!