E has also taken a liking to the sound of music. I really think this love affair began while he was in utero. During my pregnancy, one of the first times I felt him moving around was when we were with family in NoVA sitting around listening to Uncle Sunil strum Simon and Garfunkel tunes on his guitar. Anytime music played after that, the little guy would move around in my belly. We have set-up an I-Pod dock in the nursery, so that there's music to keep us both awake during the early morning hours. I often play what I call the 'Labor Soundtrack' which I put together and had it playing while E was on his way to the outside world! Obviously it's got many of my favorite songs including 'What I've Got' by Sublime (a ska-punk band from Long Beach, CA) which has become a loved lullaby, or rockabye, for little E.
One of E's favorite times of day is welcoming his Daddy home from work.
Big yawn ... the little man waking up!
Wow, what shall we do today, Mom?
Hanging out with Rodney Ram ... Hmmm, no Hokie Bird in sight!
Tummy time for E ... looks like he's taking a break.


1 comment:
It's so fun to see Eashan so tiny - so precious. I hope we can see him before he gets those tandoori thighs :) When Kadyn started to plump up, the first thing we noticed were her thighs. I used to say that I would put some marinade on them and gobble them up ;)
Post a Comment