Hello everyone! It's a pretty exciting day for me -- it's my first post since E joined us in the outside world! Life with the little man has been busy, but each day brings a new adventure and sweet moments. This morning E was a little fussy and couldn't seem to get comfortable. I decided to start talking to him, but in my sleep deprived state I wasn't making much sense, so I picked up one of a dozen books we have in E's room and started reading. Thanks to the Seuss-man, Little E got a taste for one of the classics: 'The Cat in the Hat.' The story also happens to be one of his daddy's favorite stories, as well as mine.
Here, E looking deeply engrossed in the tale of the trouble-making Cat!

E asking Mommy to read on and on ...

It's funny to see the size of E in relation to the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment