Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Bath Day

Last night was our first night at home with Eashan. As we heard from many parents before us, it was a long night. We made it through and got some naps through the day to recharge. Thaye has really been helping us out. Eashan tried out his new crib and seemed to feel at home. He finished out the day by getting his first bath. He slept though most of it - he seems to do that alot. He has plenty of the Abraham influence... all in all, a fun day.




1 comment:

Soma said...

You guys are lucky!! Kadyn cried her head off during her first bath (which is more common than your experience, from what I've heard). Sweet Eashan is going to be a laid-back kid, I can already tell!! And a cutie! (did I already say that?)