... there's a new stylist in town. And his name is Daddy.
Little E had his very first encounter with a simple cut and style by Daddy. For about a month, Daddy (and Thatha) have had the urge to cut E's cool, hippie-doo, but Mommy has been opposed all the way. However, recently, after Daddy showed Mommy that E's hair was becoming a visual disturbance for the little Rolly Poly -- Mommy decided that perhaps it was time ...
E thoroughly enjoyed the cuttery experience and was a good little client. Mommy held back tears as his long locks were cutaway. Daddy used precision and engineering skill to give E a good look. No more flyaway curly Qs for this little guy ...
Daddy brushes E's locks to get an idea of where best to start his cutting ... We think he took the level out ...



... and Voila! A lot off the top, but one happy customer!
Little E had his very first encounter with a simple cut and style by Daddy. For about a month, Daddy (and Thatha) have had the urge to cut E's cool, hippie-doo, but Mommy has been opposed all the way. However, recently, after Daddy showed Mommy that E's hair was becoming a visual disturbance for the little Rolly Poly -- Mommy decided that perhaps it was time ...
E thoroughly enjoyed the cuttery experience and was a good little client. Mommy held back tears as his long locks were cutaway. Daddy used precision and engineering skill to give E a good look. No more flyaway curly Qs for this little guy ...
Daddy brushes E's locks to get an idea of where best to start his cutting ... We think he took the level out ...



... and Voila! A lot off the top, but one happy customer!



4 comments:
Wow, I’m impressed. Great job Vik…I love Eashan’s new look. Can we bring Maya down to Richmond for her haircuts? (Once she has hair that is.)
Nice job, Vik! I am very impressed - i know how hard it is. My first couple of trims were not blog-worthy! Eashan looks cute as a button.
You are talented Vik! He looks adorable with that first haircut! I do love his wink at the camera as well! What a cutie!
Sathya, I'm glad that you had such a great birthday! I was thinking about you!
I LOVE this first pic in the "haircut series"...so cute!
Post a Comment